What is a cookie file?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when visiting websites. A cookie file usually contains the name of the website from which it originates, its storage time and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is accessed.
In connection with sharing the content of the pakar-service.pl website, the so-called cookies are used - information stored by the servers on the user's end device, which can be read by the servers each time you connect from this end device, the website may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information concerning cookies also applies to other similar technologies used by our websites. Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the pakar-service.pl website user. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, time of their storage on the end device as well as a unique number.
Cookie files are used in order to:
- adjust the content of the web pages to the user’s preferences as well as to optimize the use of websites; these files enable in particular to recognize the device of the website user and properly display the website, adjusted to their individual needs;
- create statistics, which help understand how the website users use the websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintaining the session of the website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the website,
The pakar-service.pl website uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookie files enabling the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
- cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used for detection of misuse in terms of authentication within the website.
- cookie files, enabling collection of information about the way of using the website.
- "functional" cookies, enabling "memorization" of user’s selected settings and personalization of the user’s interface, e.g. in the field of selected language or region the user is from, font size, the appearance of the website, etc.
In many cases, the software used for browsing the websites (Internet browser) allows storing of cookie files on the user’s end device by default. The website users may change the settings concerning the cookie files at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a manner as to block the automatic support of cookie files in the settings of the Internet browser or each time inform the website user about their storage on the device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of support of cookie files are available in the software settings (Internet browser). Failure to change the settings for cookies means that they will be placed in the user's end device, and thus will store information in the user's end device and gain access to it.
Cookie files can be placed in the end device of the pakar-service.pl website user, and then used by advertisers, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications cooperating with the website.
It is possible to disable cookies in your web browser
How can I disable cookies in my browser?
Internet Explorer browser
Information clause of PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O.
seated in Kielce, (25-414), ul. Warszawska 214/1 I 8
Since 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as the RODO, GDPR or the General Regulation on the protection of personal data) has been in force. The aim of the GDPR is to unify the rules of personal data processing throughout the European Union and to standardize the information addressed to natural persons and customers about their rights.
Protection of your personal data is important to PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. which has adopted the relevant rules in this respect.
This Notice contains detailed information concerning the protection of your personal data at PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O.. As a data controller, we are responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in connection with the conduct of our business/commercial activities. The purpose of this Notice is to inform you of the personal data we collect about you, the reasons for the use and sharing of such data, the duration of storage, your rights and how you can exercise them. If necessary, additional information may be provided, when you apply for the implementation of business / commercial activities on the part of PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. . We collect and use your personal data to the extent necessary for our business/commercial activities.
Pursuant to art. 13 sec. 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. informs;
1) the administrator of your personal data is PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. ,” with its headquarters
in Kielce, (25-414), ul. Warszawska 214/1 I 8, NIP 6572842973, REGON 260353814, KRS 0000346423, Registration body: DISTRICT COURT IN KIELCE, 10TH COMMERICAL DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER
2) PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Your personal data will be processed for the following purpose:
- conducting direct marketing via e-mail by PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. , pursuant to the act dated 18 July 2002 on the provision of services electronically (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1219).
- direct marketing via telephone calls, SMS, and MMS by PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. in accordance with the Act of 16 July 2004. - Telecommunications law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1907 as amended).
- processing of personal data by PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O.
for the purpose of: transferring to third parties, i.e. DPD courier companies, UPS and others
PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. on the basis of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 art. 6 par. 1 item a/b/c/d/f. In the case of Article 6 par. 1 item f), processing is necessary to maintain close and positive business relationships with our customers.
3) the recipient of your personal data may be entities authorized to do so on the basis of special regulations, at their request and to the extent permitted by law, such as;
financial, judicial, state or public authorities, research and development bodies, notified bodies, on request and to the extent permitted by law; organizers of trade fairs;
certain members of the regulated professions, such as lawyers, notaries, bailiffs
4) the recipient of your personal data may be the service providers performing services on behalf of and at the commission of PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O., such as:
IT companies operating the IT system and the website of PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O.
company responsible for monitoring the premises of PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O.
service providers who provide services on our behalf and/or at our commission, such as cleaning companies, security companies, printers, service companies
5) Your data will not be transferred to a third country or international organizations
6) We will store your personal data for the period required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or any other period concerning our business / trade of PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O. .
7) you have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, erase (you may request erasure of your personal data to the extent permitted by law), restrict processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing (if processing is based on consent) which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
8) you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body of GIODO (and after the appointment of a new supervisory body to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data), if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
9) To perform the contract concluded with you or to take certain steps at your request before concluding the contract. We use your personal data for the conclusion of a contract and the performance of our contracts, including for the following purpose:
to provide you with information about our products and services
to assist you and respond to your inquiries
to assess whether we can offer you a product or service and under what conditions
The provision of your personal data is a contractual condition and/or a condition for the conclusion of a contract and other special regulations specified in separate regulations.
10) Your data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
How to follow the changes made to the Notification or this Information Clause:
In times of constant technological change, it may be necessary to update the Notification regularly. We encourage you to review the latest version of this online Notification
at www.pakar-service.pl/RODO and/or at the management office at the company's head office.
We will inform you of any material changes via our website or other customary electronic communication channels.
This information does not require any additional action from you.
PAKAR SERVICE SP. Z O.O.